Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

In a year that has been the most crazy and inconsistent for me, I have a lot to be thankful for. First perspective, I'm alive and healthy. I have supportive and loving parents, who I miss greatly, but I'm thankful for the time we get to have together. Each year my brothers leave a bigger impact on my life and I'm thankful for the kind of men they are.

However, this blog post I want to focus on where God has me right now. I can honestly say for the first time in 2 years that I am content with where God has me. I'm not wondering about what's going to happen next in my life or where God is going to lead me or how this season is going to set me up for the next great adventure. God has truly blessed me by putting some incredible people in my life. I am blown away by the generosity, the genuine love, and the amount of fun I am having doing ministry with the people of Cornerstone Church. I'm excited for what God is going to do in and through us this year. I'm excited for the people who are going to hear Jesus. I'm excited for the people who are going to be blessed through our generosity. I'm excited to see a small church in southern Indiana blow up the nations for the Gospel of Christ. I'm thankful and expectant. I'm ready, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment